Your Bid-Sales Page
The rules for obtaining items from this page are very simple to understand
1. Using the form below state the price you will pay for the current item at
auction by filling in all of the required spaces and submitting it using the
button under the form.
No one except LBR bid-sales will see this information.
2. The item offered will have a starting price & Greenburgs current price
guide where applicable, any offer must exceed the previous offer by
$2.00 or more to be considered.
3. If yours is the highest offer within a two day period we will invoice you
through Pay Pal and payment is expected within 24 hrs. from the date of
4. All items are shipped FREE via USPS PRIORITY or First Class MAIL in
0-6-0 Dock Sider Engine
Built From An AF #21158
Starting Price: $85.00
Current Offer: $109.00
LBR SRP: $295.00
We are now offering our clients this #663 engine badged for the "BALTIMORE & OHIO " rail road.
This engine HAS been heavily modified from an AF #21158 engine to include the following most sought after additions.
The engine has:
1. LBR Paint & Decals
2. LBR LED Head Light.
4. LBR White Insulators (white walls)
5. LBR Aluminum Rims
6. LBR Red & Green LED marker lights
7. DALLEE Reversing Unit
8. LBR LED Directional Back Up Light
9. OPERATING Front & Rear Knuckle Couplers
10. NO RAIL WIPERS. This engine gets it's electrical power from the front and rear drive wheels (WWEC-S)*.
This unit is is a TRUE ONE OF A KIND.
"Don't Let This One Slip Away".
This Item 2 day Time Limit
1:00 PM (EST). 08-30-2014
11:45 AM (EST) 09-01-2014
Number Of "S" Gaugers That Have Viewed This Item
Number Of Offers: 3
WINNER OF ITEM
#460 PENNSYLVANIA LINES
4-6-0 Engine & Tender
Built From 2 AF #21088's
Mary in Pennsylvania
Winning Bid: $275.00 USD
Bid Withdrawn 07-25-2014
DECAL SETS for all of our "SUPER CUSTOM" offerings may be purchased by contacting GEORGE at
PRICE: $6.75 per set
* AWC (All Wheel Electrical Contact), Modified AF Truck
* PEC (Positive Electrical Contact, Two Wheel Contact ea. truck), Modified AF Truck
* VWC (Variable Wheel Electrical Contact), Modified AF Truck - Diesel Engines Only
* OAFNP (Original AF Truck), AF Non Power Truck
* OAFPT (Original AF Truck), AF Power Truck
* WWEC-S(steamer) or WWEC-D(diesel) Drive wheel electrical contact
You can buy this beautiful NEW truck here at this site. Simply go to the FICUS PRODUCTS page.