The rules for obtaining items from this page are very simple to understand
1. Using the form below state the price you will pay for the current item at
auction by filling in all of the required spaces and submitting it using the
button under the form.
No one except LBR bid-sales will see this information.
2.The item offered will have a starting price & Greenburgs current price
guide where applicable, any offer must exceed the previous offer by
$2.00 or more to be considered.
3. If yours is the highest offer within a TWO day period we will invoice you
through Pay Pal and payment is expected immediately when invoice is received.
4. All items are shipped FREE via USPS PRIORITY or First Class MAIL in
5. All auction items are sold as-is with no implied warranty or guarantee.
6. ITEM MAY BE PURCHASED AT ANY TIME BEFORE FIRST BID IS OFFERED BY USING THE BUY-IT-NOW BUTTON
This Item 2 day Time Limit
10:00 AM (EST) 10-TBA-2018
10:00 AM (EST) 10-TBA-2018
Number Of Model RR Hobbyists That Have Viewed This Item
Number Of Offers: 0
4-4-2, American Flyer E&T
LAST AUCTION RESULTS
jERRY in ca
TRUCK FRAME GUARANTEED AGAINST BREAKAGE UNDER NORMAL OPERATING CONDITIONS FOR THE LIFE OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
You can buy this beautiful NEW truck here at this site. Simply go to the FICUS PRODUCTS page.
Bid-Sales will now ship to Canada via USPS international flat rate. These charges will be added to the final price of the auction article. Email us before bidding for your shipping costs. Be sure to include your postal zone number.
As seen in the 2014
September/October issue of the
S Gaugian Magazine
Coming to this page
ONE (1) & Two (2) Day
Auctions Of Various
Steamers And Rolling Stock
All in EX or LN Condition
NEW: FICUS BRAND TRUCK
LASER CUT WITH SPRINGS INSERTED
YOU CAN NOW COUPLE YOUR
CONSIST MUCH CLOSER WITH "FICUS TRUCKS" THAN WITH AF OR LIONEL TRUCKS
NEVER MISS ANOTHER ONE OF OUR AUCTIONS SIMPLY REGISTER ON OUR MAILING LIST ABOVE
We now offer this "ONE-OF-A-KIND" 4-4-2 engine & tender rated in a "LIKE NEW CONDITION". This unit was built from two (2) American Flyer #303 4-4-2 ATLANTIC and a #283 PACIFIC engine & tender with added parts from LBR Enterprises,llc.
This engine features the following:
1. New Paint Job
2. New LBR Drive Wheels w/LBR Off White Insulators (rear driver traction)
3. Original chuff & Smoke unit
4. NEW LED "NO BLINK" headlight, Green Marker Lights, & Illuminated Number board
5. S-n-S Can Motor
6. All new wiring
7. Four (4) drive wheel chassis
8. LBR Trailing Truck Wheels Cover
9. Rear drive wheels traction
10. New domes
11. Wire Grab Irons
12. New Smoke Stack
13. New Whistle
14. NEW Chrome Metal Bell
15. LBR HEAVYWEIGHT Pilot Truck
The tender has the following features:
1. NEW Paint Job
2. Wire Grab Irons , Ladder Loops & Railings
3. DALLEE electronic reversing unit
4. All new wiring
5. FICUS Lifetime 4 SpringTrucks
6. RED LED Marker "NO BLINK" Lights & illuminated number board
7. "NO BLINK" LED Directional Reverse Light (only comes on when reverse)